Sunday, 27 - 05 - 2012
For card front:
1. Cut a 4 x 6in piece of light green cardstock. Use the Blooming Vines Combo corner punch on all four corners. Use the edge punch to punch all four sides, aligning the punched corner of the paper over the corner design on one of the punch wings.
2. Use the corner punch to punch six flowers from pink cardstock, and cut them out with scissors. Adhere a pink flower to each of the four corners of the green punched piece, covering the green flowers.
3. Punch “Thank You” sentiment from cream cardstock, and adhere to center of green punched piece. Tip: As an alternative, print or stamp a sentiment.
4. Layer remaining two pink flowers with foam adhesive. Use foam adhesive to adhere layered flower above “Thank You.” Add a mini pearl to the center of the flower.
5. Mat green punched piece on a 4 x 6in piece of dark green cardstock using foam adhesive.
6. Cut a 5 x 6 5/8in piece of pink cardstock. Punch one long edge with the Floral Lace edge punch. Tip: To achieve a symmetrical punched edge, center the pink cardstock in the punch before beginning to punch.
7. Center and adhere dark green cardstock to punched pink cardstock using foam adhesive. Add eight mini pearls between flowers on the edge as shown.
For card base:
1. Create card base from a 6 5/8in x 10in piece of cream cardstock, scored and folded in half for a 6 5/8in x 5in card. Adhere completed card front to cream card base.
2. Cut a 6 5/8 x 3/4in strip of light green cardstock. Punch one long edge with the Floral Lace edge punch. Adhere to inside back of card along the bottom edge, aligning the straight edge of the light green strip on the straight edge of the card. When the card is opened, the light green punched design is revealed.